Income & Consumption Taxation
Content for week of Monday, August 23, 2021–Sunday, August 29, 2021
- Chapter 4 in A Budgeting Guide for Local Government1
- Chapters 15, 16, and 17 in State & Local Public Finance2
- IL Commissionon Government Forecasting andA ccountability. 2020.“Illinois Tax Handbook for Legislators,” pg 55-65 (Individual and corporate income tax).
- Center for Tax and Budget Accountability, “How a graduated rate income tax would help reduce after-tax income inequality in Illinois.” (May 22, 2019).
- State and Local Finance Initiative, Urban Institute, “Marijuana Taxes.”
- IL Sales & Use Taxes
- Center for Tax and Budget Accountability. 2013. “Section 17. Local Government Revenue Sharing.” in The Illinois State Budget and Tax Primer, pg 51-52.