- Chapter 15 in Management Policies in Local Government Finance.1 Posted on Blackboard.
- “Public procurement re-examined.”2 Posted on Blackboard.
- City of Naperville, IL, Purchasing and Bids.
- Bart Perkinsi, What is ERP? Key features of top enterprise resource planning systems, CIO, February 22, 2019.
- Nathan Frey, Is It Time for the Public Sector to Move to ERP in the Cloud?, ISG
- Mark Ressler and Jason Takenouchi, ERP Implementations in the Public Sector: Special Challenges, Government Technology, October 18, 2018.
- Rainer Sommer, Public Sector ERP Implementation: Successfully Engaging Middle-Management!3 Posted on Blackboard.
Charles K. Coe, “Procurement,” in Management Policies in Local Government Finance, ed. John R. Bartle, W. Bartley Hildreth, and Justin Marlowe, 6th ed. (Washington, DC: ICMA Press, 2013).↩︎
Khi V. Thai, “Public Procurement Re-Examined,” Journal of Public Procurement 1, no. 1 (2001): 9–50.↩︎
Rainer Sommer, “Public Sector Erp Implementation: Successfully Engaging Middle-Management!” Communications of the IBIMA 2011 (2011).↩︎